Simple Checkout helps you create "Buy Now" and "Donate" buttons for your Web site, even if you have minimal technical expertise.
Simple Checkout is a perfect solution for organizations that rely on donations and specialty merchants that typically sell one item (in any quantity) per order.
|Choose from pre-designed Buy Now and Donate buttons or customize your own buttons to include text of your choosing.|
How Simple Checkout Works
To generate the buttons, you simply enter applicable information such as an item description and price into the Authorize.Net Merchant Interface. HTML code is then generated automatically, which you can copy and paste into your Web site. When customers click your Simple Checkout button, they are taken to our secure, hosted payment form to enter their payment information, along with any other required information.
Because sensitive card data is collected using our secure servers, Simple Checkout can help simplify your compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Configuring Your Buy Now or Donate Buttons
Simple Checkout allows you to customize several settings for each item:
- Item ID and Description Each item can be assigned a unique item ID and description, which is displayed on your Web site's order page, as well as the payment form and receipt page.
- Suggested Donation Amounts Nonprofit organizations can specify suggested donation amounts.
- Shipping Methods If shipping is required, you can configure up to 10 shipping methods (e.g. Ground, Overnight, Two Day, etc.), with ranges and costs (e.g. 1-5 items = $4.95, 6-10 items = $6.95, etc.) for each method.
- Maximum Per Order You can specify the maximum quantity of each item, per order, that a customer may purchase.
- Verified Merchant Seal Display our Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal on your site to increase customer confidence and potentially increase sales.