Enrolling in Visa Checkout
Enroll for Visa Checkout in the production merchant interface for production access. You can enroll yourself or contact your local Authorize.Net sales representative.
Note: You must have a merchant account in order to process Visa Checkout transactions.
Note: Visa Checkout will not be available for your account until you generate an API login and transaction key in the Merchant Interface. Choose Settings > General Security Settings > API Login and Transaction Key. The transaction key is used for requesting transactions. During the procedure below, you will also receive a separate Visa Checkout API key for generating the Visa Checkout button on your checkout page.
If you already have an Authorize.Net account and a merchant account, you can enroll yourself by following these steps:
- Log in to the Merchant Interface at https:\\sandbox.authorize.net.
- Under Account in the left-navigation panel, select Digital Payment Solutions.
- In the Visa Checkout section, click Sign Up.
- The next page contains personal and business information. Click the Edit button next to either section to edit this information.
- In the Additional Business Information section, enter information directly in the text fields.
- Check the box to confirm that you have read and accept the Additional Services Addendum.
- Click I Agree.
You will receive a Visa Checkout API key, which you can use when placing the Visa Checkout button on your web site.