Advanced Integration Method (AIM)
AIM is Authorize.Net's recommended connection method and offers the most secure and flexible integration for all types of transactions, including mobile, websites and other business applications.
AIM allows merchants to host their own secure payment form on a website, mobile device, etc., and send transactions to the payment gateway using an end-to-end secure sockets layer (SSL) connection.
AIM is also the required connection method for shopping cart developers participating in the Authorize.Net Shopping Cart Certification (SCC) program.
- Employs industry standard secure data encryption technology — 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Uses transaction key authentication for ultimate security.
- Allows control over all phases of the customer's online transaction experience.
- Configurable transaction response integrates easily with merchant applications.
- Provides mobile SDKs for Apple iOS and Android.
Learn how to connect to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway, search for API references, and more using the name/value pair implementation of AIM. Or, to review the XML implementation of AIM, see the AIM XML Documentation (PDF).
Download development kits for Apple iOS, Android, PHP, Ruby, Java, and C#.
For other languages browse our sample code.
Learn how to integrate your application with Advanced Integration Method in 15 minutes or less.